Create more secure and better performing software
Codefort is an intelligent software Protection tool, created to help .NET and Silverlight developers deliver their software securely, without risking Exposure of their intellectual property. At the same time, Codefort can perform optimizations on the assemblies to increase the performance of your application.
Unique protection features:
Codefort has unique protection features that you won't find in any other protection product. In the past, when obfuscating an application that relied on XAML code, you needed to manually exclude the members and types that were referenced by the XAML code.
Codefort introduces XAML and BAML obfuscation, which is able to rename references directly in the XAML and BAML code, thus increasing the percentage of members and types that can be obfuscated to nearly 100%.
1.5.2005 (1.5 R4) - August 10, 2010
* New feature: Manually exclude specific classes from being sealed by applying the DoNotSeal attribute.
* Fixed a bug which caused CodeFort to incorrectly obfuscate certain XAML parameters.
1.5.1992 (1.5 R3) - August 8, 2010
* Fixed a bug which in some cases caused CodeFort to crash when Silverlight is not installed.
1.5.1985 (1.5 R2) - July 30, 2010
* Improved memory footprint.
* Bugfixes related to Binding.ElementName/x:Name obfuscation in XAML and BAML code.
* Bugfixes related to BAML obfuscation.
* Improved support for automatic recognition of custom ICommand implementers referenced in XAML and BAML code.
1.5.1934 (1.5 RTM) - July 7, 2010
* New feature: Anti-ILDASM.
* New feature: Removal of comments in XAML code.
* Improved: Reference Scrambling Algorithm has been improved, to enhance the protection of your apps.
* Change: Whole Assembly Encryption is only available for .NET projects.
* Bugfixes related to new algorithms and features....
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in CodeFort 1.5.2005
Release notes are not available currently.
No additional system requirements.